Terms And Conditions
In any and all instances, please contact email@example.com
- Unless otherwise stated all items are made specifically to customer order.
- We provide no guarantee for specific print placement, unless shown on order confirmation. Images shown are for reference only and your finished nappy may not have the same placement.
- Refunds will not be available for the following conditions :- Fitment of item on the wearer; or the colours and/or placement of the print, leaking not down to PUL failure.
- Refunds will only be offered where there is a fault with the materials or manufacture of the item.
- Once a pre-order has been accepted, and prior to receipt of the item, refunds or cancellations may not be accepted, due to the fact that materials for your order may have already been purchased. After receipt the 12 month warranty applies.
- It is the purchasers responsibility to handle the on going sale and shipping of any pre-order item. Lu Makes will not be involved in any way.
- All items have a minimum 12 month warranty from the date of purchase.
- The Warranty covers faults with the materials and/or the manufacturing process. This includes PUL, elastics, and snaps.
- The Warranty is only valid if the provided care instructions are followed correctly. Please download these here.
- There are a list of conditions not included in the warranty. These are:
- Leaking- This is either a fit issue or an absorbency issues. If you would like help with getting the correct fit, please send an email. We use natural fibres in our nappies, which can take a few washes to reach maximum absorbency. If you are still struggling with leaks, try a different combination of inserts. Not every nappy will suit every baby.
Preowned nappies – once the nappy has left us and been sold on, this will invalidate the warranty. Proof of purchase will be required.
Not following care instructions – These care instructions have been carefully thought out to work best with Lu Makes nappies. If these guidelines aren’t followed it will invalidate the warranty.
Normal wear and tear/repairs/alterations – Like all products, they will get subjected to wear and tear. This is not covered in the warranty. Any modifications, alterations or repairs done will also invalidate the warranty. If there is a problem with your nappy, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If there is a fault with your products, we will request the item be returned for an inspection. At this point there will either be a replacement sent, or a repair made under warranty. Any decision made by Lu Makes regarding a fault is final.
In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with Klarna’s own privacy notice .
Lu Makes will not be held responsible for any payments made through Klarna.